The field of data science and artificial intelligence (AI) had tremendous success before the COVID-19 pandemic turned the world upside down. As discussions about the shape of the recovery and future of work are still evolving, you may wonder how careers and opportunities in the field of data science and AI may advance post-pandemic.
On Wednesday, October 20, 2021, join Prof. Reza Mousavi, Assistant Professor at the University of Virginia and a Former Data Scientist at State Farm, PwC, and Deloitte, to gain a unique perspective on how the folks in the field of data science and AI would work after the pandemic, and how the pandemic attenuates or augments the attractiveness and value of different jobs in the field.
Who should watch this webinar?
Data Science and AI experts:
- whose jobs are being impacted due to the pandemic
- who want to be prepared for the potential impacts of the pandemic on their jobs
- who are looking for new jobs or consulting opportunities
- The impacts of the pandemic on the way data scientists/ engineers, AI and ML experts work on projects and collaborate with each other
- Different types of jobs and career paths in data science and artificial intelligence
- The jobs and opportunities that are ripe for further expansion after the pandemic.
- The jobs and opportunities that may become less attractive after the pandemic.